top of page
You cannot see, smell or taste radon. But it still may be a problem in your home. When you breathe air containing radon, you increase your risk of getting lung cancer. In fact, the Surgeon General of the United States has warned that radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer in the United States today.
Our testing process involves installing a radon detector at the property for a minimum of 48 hours. After which, we will retrieve the detector and compile a comprehensive report on the current radon levels in the home.
For more information about radon gas click here
bottom of page